NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] Many pages: one script

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 14:04:29 EDT 2007

hmmmm, I have never found this to be a problem.  Using includes, you
can pull in .php code from anywhere, even pages with a .php extension
may be 99.99% html, with a  just a single include('foo.php') in it.
Keeps things super streamlined, and your pages are very readable.

:-) ed

--
the Blog: http://www.utopiaparkway.com
the Karma: http://www.coderswithconscience.com