NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] UPS Shipping Calculator

paul at gubavision.com paul at gubavision.com
Mon Aug 20 13:03:22 EDT 2007

Pure nonsense.  Your asking for help if you don't like the answer
thats your problem not someone else's.  You are free to do what you
want no one is making you do anything here.  They could have just of
easily said nothing and let you continue you to search.  Perhaps a
little gratitude is in order that this list is here and you can get
help if needed.  Thanks to all who have helped me in the past when I
asked.

Paul Guba