NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] GUI for SOAP/WSDL

Allen Shaw ashaw at polymerdb.org
Tue Jun 3 16:40:45 EDT 2008

Jake McGraw wrote:
> http://sspcatalog.sap.com/wsnavigator/jsps/explorer/enterwsdl_main.jsp
>
> Try searching "wsdl navigator" for other solutions, this is the best I
> could find.

Hi Jake,

Yep, that's a pretty cool thing.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem to
support session headers, which this particular service requires (login
first, then include the sessionid in the session header of subsequent
requests).

Guess I'll keep looking.  If this were Open Source I'd hack it to
support session headers and then contribute the mods, but I'm not so
sure if I want to try and create such a thing from scratch.  Seems like
a big task.

Anyway, thanks for the lead.  In general, a good tool to know about.

- Allen

--
Allen Shaw
slidePresenter (http://slides.sourceforge.net)